When a person or family is willing to take one of our dogs or puppies into their home, it allows the dog to adjust to life with a family. In this safe environment the dog learns that food is provided regularly and begins the process of learning basic commands.
What supplies do we provide?
- a kennel
- collar and leash
- adoption guidelines
- assistance with training
- vet care
How do we provide support to the foster parent?
-We are always available to answer questions
you can call, text and fb message
- there are trainers that we work with that are willing to offer advice
- For non-emergency veterinary care, please contact one of us and we will have you see one of the veterinarian that work with us
- For life-threatening emergency situations, please let us know immediately and we will tell you which clinics are open at that time
How long will my foster pet live in my home?
- Most foster pets will be adopted within a few months, but the timing varies.
- You can return your foster pet at any time if necessary.
- Of course, if you fall in love with your foster puppy/dog, you may decide to adopt and become his or her forever family.
You provide a safe and loving home.
This makes the dogs much more adoptable and more likely to stay in the adoptive home permanently.
Please call us to volunteer your home!
Or complete the contact form!